Readers Choice! Essence Twins Edward and Bella!

Thank you to everyone who voted last week! You had a choice of my Essence Nail Art Twins, and the winner was Bella and Edward! Bella and Edward received 38 votes and 46% overall.

Bella is the color base of the set. It is turquoise shade that has great opacity, you could totally get away with one coat! I happened to do 2, just because its a habit lol. I loved the brush, it was easy to work with.

Here are some photos of Bella on her own....
Artificial light, no flash.






Edward is the glitter topper of the set. I was surprised how thick this polish applied. It is packed with two different sizes of glitter in square and hexagon shapes. The colors of the glitter are green, blue and holographic. I only needed one coat of this to look even and well covered. I applied a layer of Gelous before adding Orly Sec N' Dry top coat.

Check out these two combined...
Artificial light, no flash.









I received these in an international swap, I am very fortunate to have a friend in The Netherlands who sent them to me. I have not seen these sets in the US. I really wish Essence would supply us with the same great polishes they have in Europe!

What do you think of this combo?